The increasingly hot summers in Norton, MA, can make anyone uncomfortable, but with a reliable air conditioning system, you can easily weather through each season unscathed.
At RCL Mechanical, we make it our job to ensure that your cooling system remains in excellent condition throughout the year. Whether you need a timely central AC repair or a comprehensive tune-up, we're the team to call.
Our services include:
- Air conditioning repairs
- AC replacement and installation
- AC tune-up plans
- Filter replacement
- Evaporator coil services
- Ductless mini-split ac systems
- AC refrigerant leak repair
- Ductwork installation and repair
- Air handler services
- Thermostat services
We serve Norton homeowners and the surrounding communities of:
- Meadow Brook
- Cranes Station
- Centre Mills
- Norton Grove
- Town Center
- Wheaton College
Read our customer reviews and see how our past clients value our superior HVAC expertise.
Why Make the Switch to Ductless Mini-Split Systems?
A mini-split system might be the perfect solution for your cooling needs this summer season, as it offers enhanced versatility, comfort, and convenience for Massachusetts property owners who want to avoid traditional ductwork.
Our mini-split solutions in Bristol County are second to none. If you need an air conditioning installation, our LEED- and NATE-certified experts can recommend the best models that offer peak energy efficiency. You can also trust us to maintain it properly and safeguard your investment for years to come.
Air Conditioning Installation and Maintenance in Norton, MA
If you prefer centralized cooling for your home or business, let our team do the heavy lifting for you. From keeping the air ducts tightly sealed and free of debris to replacing damaged parts, we have the skills and experience to keep your system running smoothly.
Our technicians are more than capable of servicing any brand, including Trane, York, Rheem, Carrier, Goodman, and Concord.
Check out our financing options to make your HVAC payments more convenient.
Signs That You Need an Emergency AC Service in Norton, MA
When should you call for an emergency air conditioner repair? Apart from a cooling system that completely refuses to run, these problems might also warrant an emergency call:
- Strange sounds: A cooling system making sounds beyond its usual operational noise is never a good sign. Whether you hear buzzing, squealing, or ticking, the best thing to do is turn off your AC and call our experts immediately.
- Water damage: If you notice water leaks or stains near your AC unit, you might have an issue with the condensation lines.
- Burning smells: Burnt, acrid odors likely stem from a serious electrical issue. To be safe, shut down your property's power and wait for our technicians to remedy the problem.
- No Air Flow: If your air conditioner is running, but you don't feel air coming out of the vents, it could mean a motor fault or dislodged ductwork. Whatever the problem, you can rest assured that we'll do everything we can to bring your unit back to life.