Dighton, MA, might not have the most oppressive summers in the U.S., but the days are only getting hotter. We invite you to guarantee the comfort of your home or business – even as temperatures soar to record highs – by partnering with our cooling experts at RCL Mechanical.
As a leading AC contractor with decades of industry experience, we offer nothing but the best air conditioning solutions for every client.
Our services include:
- Air conditioning installation & replacement
- AC tune-up plans
- Air conditioning repairs
- Ductless mini-split ac systems
- Air handler services
- Thermostat services
- AC refrigerant leak repair
- Ductwork installation and repair
- Filter replacement
- Evaporator coil service
We serve residents all over the Dighton area and the surrounding neighborhoods of:
- North Dighton
Don't just take our word for it! Look through our customer reviews and see what your fellow property owners in Bristol County say about our services.
Timely 24-Hour Air Conditioner Repair
It's rare for air conditioners to stop working suddenly, but it does happen occasionally. If your cooling system breaks down at the most inconvenient time and you need it fixed quickly, you'll find no one better to handle the job than our experts at RCL Mechanical.
We will arrive at your property on time, fully equipped and prepared to remedy the problem. Our emergency AC service experts can fix models from every major brand including, York, Goodman, Concord, Trane, and Carrier.
Ductless Mini Split Solutions
Ductless mini-split systems are becoming a popular HVAC solution across New England. They work well for homes and businesses that lack existing ductwork or only need selective cooling for individual rooms.
By choosing our experts at RCL Mechanical to handle all your ductless mini-split needs, you can reap the full benefits of this modern system:
- Better temperature control: When you use multiple mini-split units for your property, you can better control the temperature of every room.
- Cheaper upkeep: Air ducts require professional cleaning and maintenance to maintain their efficiency and longevity. With a ductless mini-split, you can take care of most of the upkeep yourself.
- Energy efficiency: Since mini-splits use a ductless design, they don't experience the energy loss associated with conventional central air systems. Also, by only cooling the rooms you're using, you'll save a lot on your power bills.
- Better air quality: HVAC systems that use air ducts are more prone to collecting dust, pollen, mold spores, and other airborne contaminants that can negatively affect indoor air quality—and your family's health. Min-splits, meanwhile, feature efficient air filtration designs while bypassing the need for ductwork.
Not sure if ductless mini-splits make a good fit for your needs? Please contact us for some professional insight!
Quality AC Maintenance & Installations
If you're looking for an AC replacement for your property or to get your existing AC professionally maintained, look no further than RCL Mechanical. Our team of LEED- and NATE-certified technicians have the skills and experience to keep your indoor temperatures comfortable all year round.