Are you not sure which AC contractor to rely on to keep the summer heat at bay? Well, our team at RCL Mechanical is more than capable of taking on the mantle. We have industry-leading specialists who are stocked with the latest technology to take care of your cooling needs.
Thousands of homes and businesses in Lakeville choose us because we offer exceptional service, flat-rate pricing, timely arrivals, and 100% guaranteed satisfaction.
Our services include:
- Air conditioning repairs
- Evaporator coil services
- AC replacement and installation
- AC maintenance plans
- AC refrigerant leak repair
- Filter replacement
- Ductless mini-split AC systems
- Thermostat services
- Ductwork installation and repair
- Air handler services
We serve Lakeville homeowners and the surrounding communities of:
- North Lakeville
- Churchill Shores
- Lakeview Heights
- Woodview Park
- Hidden Hollow Acres
- Oak Ridge Knolls
- Woodland Ridge
Be sure to read through our client reviews and learn what we mean by 100% guaranteed satisfaction!
The Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Systems
More and more property owners in Plymouth County are opting for a ductless mini-split air conditioning installation over conventional ductwork – and for good reason. As the idea of living and working in smaller spaces continues to grow, these units offer a compact design without sacrificing cooling power.
Space-saving features aside, these systems also offer many other benefits like:
- Cheaper utility costs: Mini-split systems can lower your energy consumption because they only control the temperature of individual rooms that you choose to cool. With the right AC model (and contractor) to meet your cooling needs, you may even qualify for significant energy rebates.
- Optimized temperature control: Unlike most centralized systems, ductless air conditioning gives you the option to cool only specific parts of your property.
- Improved air quality: With no need for ductwork, your AC unit will filter the air directly from the outdoors. It's an efficient way of cleaning treated air and reducing the risk of dust, pollen, mold spores, and other airborne contaminants.
Look to Us for Quality Air Conditioning Installation and Maintenance
Our many years of industry experience give us the insight needed to complete every AC installation and tune-up job to the highest standards. Whether you want a new climate-controlled system for your business or routine maintenance for your home's AC, our team at RCL Mechanical can help.
All of our technicians are NATE- and LEED-certified. They can implement the latest techniques and technologies to provide the very best in cooling services.
Learn more about our HVAC maintenance plan and how it saves you money in the long run!
A 24-Hour Air Conditioner Repair Team You Can Trust
Unfortunately, not all air conditioner breakdowns abide by regular business hours, which is why we provide an emergency AC service that's available 24/7, every day of the year.
If your indoor cooling suddenly stops working and you need it fixed fast, don't hesitate to give us a call. We'll arrive at your property and restore your system in record time.