Do you like being a part of a team? If you do, do you like being a part of a team who works hard and plays harder? Do you thrive in an environment where your employer empowers you? Then what are you waiting for? Join the RCL Team today!
Why Work at RCL Mechanical?
As a part of the RCL Mechanical team, you are a part of our family, and in our family, your voice matters. We value all of our employees' input and encourage our teams to think outside the box. You won’t find another company where you have as much one-on-one access with the ownership as at RCL.
Here are a few things you can look forward to as a member of the RCL Mechanical team:
- Competitive pay
- Generous benefits packages
- Monthly team-building events
- Weekly training check-ins
- Fun and festive holiday parties
What We’re Looking For
Journeyman Licensed Plumber
If you are a licensed plumber looking for a great team, highly competitive compensation, and a very generous benefits package, you're in luck! RCL Mechanical is in search of an experienced and highly motivated Journeyman Plumber to join our team of skilled tradesmen and tradeswomen.
Journeyman Plumber is tasked with client satisfaction and field execution on all daily installations, having a portion of responsibility for the success of the project through leadership and field installation on the job site. They also install all aspects of the plumbing systems on our projects for our institutional, educational, and commercial clients.
- Understand blueprints and drawings for all relative systems
- Ability to understand coordination drawings
- Complete daily Jobsite paperwork if applicable
- Clocking in and tracking time correctly and accurately
- Arrive on time daily
- Recognize and communicate RFIs, and company change orders to Foreman
- Follow all safety guidelines per OSHA
- Collaboratively work with Foreman and co-workers to make a successful project
- Demonstrate our core values daily
Licensed plumbers earn $30-$50 per hour.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistnce
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Apply below or give us a call today to learn more about working with a great, team-centered company like RCL Mechanical!
The following are some of the qualities we look for when hiring for our team:
- Leadership through action
- Always be learning
- Stay disciplined
- Be self-less
- Go the extra mile
- Commit to consistent communication
- Be customer-centric
- Be part of the solution
- Take pride in your work