Mansfield experiences fairly cool weather for much of the year, but the days between November through March can be particularly chilly. As the winter season draws nearer, be certain that the heating in your home or business is in the best shape possible. Call our RCL Mechanical maintenance team for a tune-up.
Our experts at RCL Mechanical are a leading provider of heating solutions in Bristol County. Whether you need an emergency furnace repair or a heater tune-up, you can expect only the best performance from our NATE- and LEED-certified team.
Our services include:
- 24/7 emergency heating repairs
- Radiant heating solutions
- Ductwork inspections
- Furnace installation replacement
- Boiler installation and replacement
- Heater tune-up plans
- Thermostat upgrades
- Indoor air quality services
We serve homeowners all over the Mansfield area and the surrounding neighborhoods of:
- Mathew Estates
- West Mansfield
- Ginty Corner
- East Mansfield
- Mansfield Center
- South Common
- Purdy Corner
- Sandy Hill Estates
Learn more about our top-notch workmanship and professionalism in our latest client reviews.
Emergency Heater Repairs & Installations in Mansfield, MA
As HVAC industry veterans, we understand that heating emergencies wait for no one. Whatever problem you face, it's nothing that our 24-hour heating repair team hasn't already encountered.
We service and install every make and model from leading brands like Rheem, York, Trane, and Carrier.
Emergency Furnace Repairs & Installations in Mansfield
Do you suspect that something is wrong with your furnace? Here are a few signs that you might require an emergency repair:
- Yellow pilot flame: Any furnace pilot flame that doesn't have a bluish color indicates a combustion problem that can lead to excess carbon monoxide production—which can be dangerous and even deadly if left untreated.
- Gassy odors: If your unit emits unusual smells, it might mean a hazardous gas leak. Shut down your system immediately and call our experts for assistance.
- Weird noises: Loud sounds coming from your furnace can indicate damaged fan belts, improper combustion, or loose ductwork.
- Electrical issues: Does your breaker switch keep tripping? Do you smell burnt odors near your furnace? Shut down your main power supply and call our experts as soon as possible.
As the go-to furnace service company in Mansfield, we can remedy these issues quickly and efficiently. We also offer furnace installation services if you plan on replacing your furnace in the near future.
Safeguard your property's heating by signing up for our furnace maintenance plan.
Invest in Our Boiler Tune-Up Services
You probably get your vehicle professionally serviced every so often to keep it in peak working condition. So why shouldn't your boiler or furnace receive the same treatment? Our professional heater tune-ups offer many advantages for your system, including:
- Reliable and consistent heating
- Lower repair costs
- Less wear-and-tear
- Improved safety